Certificate services


Dispatching documents for Departmental Verification In order to get the verification promptly disposed of, you are advised to keep the following points in mind at the time of dispatch of verification.
  1. Separate Original Certificates and DMCs
  2. Separate Original Certificates into SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Intermediate)
  3. Attach Fee slip (student copy) or Bank Draft in original.
Dispatch photocopies of Original Certificates of SSC (Matric) or Detailed Marks Certificates (DMCs/ transcripts) with your cover letter and fee slip (bank draft) to (in case of Original certificate) Assistant Secretary (Certificate) or (in case of DMC) Assistant Controller (Secrecy) B.I.S.E Mardan . Adopt similar procedure for the certificates of HSSC (Intermediate).
Fee submission for Departmental Verification Fee can be submitted to the Board in any Branch of Allied Bank Ltd. (ABL) or United Bank Ltd. (UBL) situated in District: Mardan, Swabi, or Nowshera. Slips for fee submission are available at these Bank Branches. Fee can be submitted on prescribed slips at ABL or UBL BISE Mardan Branch situated in the Board's office. You need to submit the prescribed fee. No additional service fee is charged. Organizations sending documents (Certificates and marks-sheets/DMCs) for verification also can submit fee of verification through bank draft payable at Mardan. The bank draft should be submitted in favor of Secretary B.I.S.E Mardan.
One can submit fee in any of the following modes:
  1. Allied Bank Ltd. (any Branch of A.B.L situated in Mardan, Swabi, or Nowshera)
  2. United Bank Ltd. (any Branch of U.B.L situated in Mardan, Swabi, or Nowshera)
  3. Allied Bank Ltd. or United Bank Ltd. (ABL/UBL BISE, Mardan)
  4. Bank Draft

Merit Certificate

Certificate of Merit Certificates of Merit are issued to top three position holders in various categories at Secondary and higher secondary level.

Sports Certificate

Certificate of Sports are issued to the players that have participated in various categories of sports at Secondary and higher secondary level. For any queries regarding sports, you may like to contact Director Physical Education and Sports.